24 December 2008

Several Mysteries Compound To Make A Mid-Day Sandwich





And you must ask yourself, "Am I afraid of the UFO any more?"

If they loomed above my roof would I tremble like a primate, on my living room floor?

I am ready for contact.

Two devils parted thee-- one dunce, the other mystery.

Inside shells of selves I've found outer connections vibrating frequently on most horizons. Past tense is never a verb. Chart new waters. Enliven the sea.

We have cast long shadows, so that dogs won't even walk where we've been. Oh how so long until dawn's break, we have rations for a meal or two. Birds chirp sunrays through the soul of my heart, giving breath to each moment, reaching out towards it All-- and nothing but to give a giggle, you sit and watch me smiling. . .

The road is hard and long but we are always on it. Come down from the sky, you heathens, there is much work(nothing) to be done.

No comments: